Here is what I found:
1. This was the longest evening commute that I had recorded yet, but...
2. It was less than a minute longer than many of my commutes!
3. I arrived a mere one minute later than my target arrival!
4. The last friday evening commute that I recorded was actually one of the shorter ones in the group!
Take home points for me:
1. Our memories are often scewed by our current experience and can cause us to draw incorrect conclusions and act inappropriately. (After further review, it simply doesn't make sense to leave a few minutes early on friday evenings)
2. Once again, though it seemed that traffic was REALLY slowing me down and making me late, it only really amounted to about one minute!